Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

Comment in your text Mr Strawman or Wicker man !

Indeed I may find your bitter compliments, somehow understandable, by the
propensity of some to smear others with qualities which are their own !

Didn't you know ? Well you know now !

In due course your above compliments are returned to you Sir !
I have no use for them at the present time !!! Thank you !

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

"Tim Scrivens" <tim.scrivens@nz.eds.com> wrote in message
9fop7d$qlm$1@hermes.nz.eds.com">news:9fop7d$qlm$1@hermes.nz.eds.com...

> "~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
> 9fnui5$807$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fnui5$807$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> > Don't be such a snob Tim !
> >
> > Both spelling exist of course ... without considering naturally the same
> > concept in different alphabet like the Cyrillic,  Greek , Chinese,
> Armenian
> > etc
>
> And are we speaking any of those?  Strawman, or wicker man argument.
>
> Normal spelling, in English, is as I put it.  I realise clarity is not one
> of your strengths, but perhaps you should concentrate on it.  There is
> nothing snobbish about being clear.

§§§ Of course not; snobbery does not lie in the fact of being clear; it lies
in the fact of being attached to the form and not to the content !
You wrote indeed
QUOTE
...  Amourabi ....  He means Hammurabi, and he is (as usual) wrong about
what they (the laws) mean.
UNQUOTE

Knowing that I have in my Encyclopedia Hammourabi, king of Babylone in 1765
BC etc... you must admit I was not too far off the mark since I quoted from
memory ! Further I am not in a position to control you own spelling as
correct !

In 1901 a diorite stele was found on which reported Jurispudence cases where
used  by judges in court as legal precedent ... this is what incidently  is
used in the US and called " Case Law " and which indeed the basis of Justice
rendering ... same exists in Grande Bretagne too !

As a result it can be quite proper to refer to the Hammourabi Laws,  since
what is called now the Hammourabi Code was seen as the basis of Law then

As a result to be branded nasty names  on this basis,  is what I am calling
being a snob on your part ... further I note " as usual wrong " which is a
typical comment of someone excessivelly snobbish person indeed ...
infatuated of him or herself !

Finally, you have not express yourself at all on the content of the
Hammourabi Code ...  In my book it's very close to Celtic Law and I maintain
my position on this !
Good Bye !
 §§§

"snip"