Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

"J Borg" <is_borg@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
5b675198.0106070700.1e85e068@posting.google.com">news:5b675198.0106070700.1e85e068@posting.google.com...
> Removed: aus.music,aus.rail,aus.org.scouting,aus.sport.rugby-league

Hearing you loud and clear from aus.sport.rugby-league.

Tell you what, you also didn't remove aus.music,aus.rail, and
aus.org.scouting like you said you did.

> > Remember those old country singalongs? In the back of a bus or truck?
> > Everyone would sing along, verse after verse, but be silent for the
> > punchline of each verse, while each person took a turn substituting
> > their own last line?
> >
> Sorry Neville, but my talents for song writing are nonexistent. What
> brought this to my notice was the number of groups you cross posted
> this to. Unless I'm very much mistaken, you are one of the people who
> have been very vocal on how offensive it is to cross post. Has
> something changed the situation and it is now "cool" to cross port to
> other groups? How did this come about? I appear to have missed it. I
> did remove the offending groups, just in case it is still offensive.

So how did the other groups offend?

> While I'm responding, it sounds like a novel idea. I have not come
> across this before, but then I have not ridden in the back of trucks
> either. This could be the reason.

How about busses?

--
GreenViking   }:c{>