Re: Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9fon31$g2c$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fon31$g2c$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> Nor did I on your part !
>
> Please next time I would appreciate you Johnson to follow the procedure
> before imposing your rubbish and all and sundries !!!
> What of Laws and Orders to become with blokes like you showing up all the
> time !!!

And what procedure is that exactly??  I really don't think that you can tell
people what to do or say in unmoderated forums.

> Please now, just hop back to your pond with your little green mates !!! It's
> right now at the good temperature, I believe  ...  Enjoy !

Bit of a funny statement coming from a frog.  Oh, you mean jump back in the
pond with you.... oh sorry, it ain't gonna happen.  GET A GRIP.