Re: Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

1/ take the CORRECT amount of medication.
Ask your doctor for Largactel it will help after all it turns raging
physcopaths into dribbling fools....oh sorry you have already been taking
it.....my mistake
2/ NO RED CORDIAL under any circumstances.
3/stop thieving our oxygen.
4/PISS OFF
"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9fon31$g2c$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fon31$g2c$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> Nor did I on your part !
>
> Please next time I would appreciate you Johnson to follow the procedure
> before imposing your rubbish and all and sundries !!!
> What of Laws and Orders to become with blokes like you showing up all the
> time !!!
>
> Please now, just hop back to your pond with your little green mates !!!
It's