Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

~~ jp turcaud ~~ wrote:

> Nor did I on your part !
>
> Please next time I would appreciate you Johnson to follow the procedure
> before imposing your rubbish and all and sundries !!!
> What of Laws and Orders to become with blokes like you showing up all the
> time !!!

I would appreciate it if you learnt a bit about (n)ettiquite.

Let's see how many groups that this has been cross-posted to where it is
completely off topic (and thus crap):

aus.politics
aus.religion
aus.media-watch
aus.invest
aus.rail
aus.electronics
sci.engr.mining
nz.politics
ca.politics
sci.geo.geology
sci.physics

Despite you having just shown blatent hypocrisy, I am no worse by
calling you a fuckwit than you are by posting this crap to all the above
groups.

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.

"It is our policy to upgrade our product every few months to keep up to
date with new CPUs (such as Athlon and Pentium 4), new Oses (Windows
XP), so that our code base does not get stable." - Darek Mihocka,
Emulators Inc.