Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

"GV   }:c{>   32-0" <ih@espammers q4906422@topaz.cqu.edu.au> wrote in message news:<3b2036c6@news.iprimus.com.au>...
> "J Borg" <is_borg@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> 5b675198.0106070700.1e85e068@posting.google.com">news:5b675198.0106070700.1e85e068@posting.google.com...
> > Removed: aus.music,aus.rail,aus.org.scouting,aus.sport.rugby-league
>
> Hearing you loud and clear from aus.sport.rugby-league.
>
> Tell you what, you also didn't remove aus.music,aus.rail, and
> aus.org.scouting like you said you did.

My apologies to your people. The intentions were good, the execution
was lacking. I would set the follow ups, but can't as I am using this
web service for the moment at least.

Neither am I able to apologise to you all if I remove the groups
before posting. It is a worry :(

-snip-