Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

Removed: aus.music,aus.rail,aus.org.scouting,aus.sport.rugby-league

nevilled@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote in message news:<1eumv8s.lu4hxy1r6cvgoN%nevilled@bigpond.net.au>...
> Remember those old country singalongs? In the back of a bus or truck?
> Everyone would sing along, verse after verse, but be silent for the
> punchline of each verse, while each person took a turn substituting
> their own last line?

Sorry Neville, but my talents for song writing are nonexistent. What
brought this to my notice was the number of groups you cross posted
this to. Unless I'm very much mistaken, you are one of the people who
have been very vocal on how offensive it is to cross post. Has
something changed the situation and it is now "cool" to cross port to
other groups? How did this come about? I appear to have missed it. I
did remove the offending groups, just in case it is still offensive.

While I'm responding, it sounds like a novel idea. I have not come
across this before, but then I have not ridden in the back of trucks
either. This could be the reason.