Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9fnui5$807$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fnui5$807$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> Don't be such a snob Tim !
>
> Both spelling exist of course ... without considering naturally the same
> concept in different alphabet like the Cyrillic,  Greek , Chinese,
Armenian
> etc

And are we speaking any of those?  Strawman, or wicker man argument.

Normal spelling, in English, is as I put it.  I realise clarity is not one
of your strengths, but perhaps you should concentrate on it.  There is
nothing snobbish about being clear.

> Are you descending from the Scrivens of old Mr Scribes to be so and so
> I am ready indeed to sub-scribe to the idea !!! Never thought of it ?
>
> Reg's

Well sone, you have spotted the derivation of my name.  It is, however, the
verb describing the activity, rather than the noun describing the
occupational class.