Re: QR restructure coming?

MttyQ

by any other name a MONOPOLY is a  MONOPOLY is A "GOVERNMENT MONOPOLY"

only those brainwashed individuals in Joes own Country would have difficulty
with such a simple thing!
p.s. what are you going to do when a real red-neck like Pauline takes Office
take as little offence as you can mate, I think my tone is,  about the same
as yours.
Rod

3a9a5222$0$25519$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9a5222$0$25519$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...