Re: Boom gates for level crossing tragedy spot

The irony is that there are some Australian Standards that cover railway
crossing signs, but they don't seem to address what type of crossing signs
and other equipment are to be used based on rail / road traffic speed,
volume and visibility.

Arthur.

"Maurie Daly" <mauried@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
3a8b30a7.16531326@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a8b30a7.16531326@can-news.tpg.com.au...