Re: Boom gates for level crossing tragedy spot

Here,here these fuckwits got exactly what they were looking for a race with
a high speed train,however there is always a winner and a loser...they lost
and my heart bleeds..........not..........what about the passengers safety
etc.........yet they are made out to be the victims ha ha ......