Re: Boom gates for level crossing tragedy spot

Here we go with another left wing, bleeding heart, tree hugging, hippie
piece of crap spending thousands of the public money because 5 dickheads
decided to ignore all the rules and kill themselves. There are just so many
examples of this knee jerk crap, Port Arthur, Seat Belts, 50kmph streets,
it's just getting totally unbelieveable.
Everyone wants absolute total freedom to anything they want no matter how
stupid it is, band then when it goes wrong the first thing they shout is
"I'm not responsible, why did society let me do it ?" .
Total freedom with no responsibility.
Think about it
Flame away
Marc Hunt

PS.
My diatribe is not directed at you personally David, just the events.
MH