Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

Chris,

Green over Green at a Turnout generally means you are not changing direction of
travel ie:still heading in the down direction on the down line(eg:Goods Line at
Sefton heading South). Top or Two Yellows generally indicates change of
direction.

Yes I know there will be exceptions to this rule as with any other in NSW
ie:Accept Signals at Balmain Road(there are two and according to the rules there
shouldn't be).

Hope this is of more help

Regards BEE EFF