Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

Buy a car or catch a cab cockhead........the signage is correct it shows the
next station in sequence.......maybe you should plan your journey better
instead of only having two or three minutes to get your
connection.......remember dickhead a train running up to and including three
minutes late is considered to be on time for operational purposes....City
Rail does an excellent job on the whole, considering it runs over 27,000
services a week on infrastructure designed by J.J Bradfield in the
1920`s........so get a life you whinging piece vermin......or a can of
mortein.....go away cockhead
"Optus" <ds_ready@usa.net> wrote in message
EbJe6.11317$KY1.32820@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:EbJe6.11317$KY1.32820@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> Hi All,
>
> Right down the south end of platform 2 (Local Illawarra - Down/East Hills
> bound) at Tempe station there is the big station name sign with "Wolli
> Creek" as the "Next Station".
>
> Now, can anybody tell me if there is a crossover that would allow a train
> get from platform 2 to allow it to stop at Wolli Creek station? If not
then
> I would suggest that the "Next Station" should be signed as either
Arncliffe
> or Turrella?
>
> I rang the staff at Tempe station and they suggested it is marked as Wolli
> Creek, "because some late running rescheduled trains could use platform 2
> get to Wolli Creek".
>
> I am just trying to build up a whole picture here of small examples of
> mis-communication and bad management just to get a "point" across to Carl
> Scully. Other things include very few delay announcements, trains that now
> stop at Tempe and/or Turrella are not still not announced correctly at
> Museum and Redfern stations. All this is building a picture that CityRail
> management are incompetent for the purposes of ramming the point home that
> trains are continually late on the East Hills line by a consistent 7
minutes
> which is enough to miss bus connections and the like.
>
> For the 3rd Jan the on time stats on the web showed 100% :) I was on a
> special timetable train, 08:19 East Hills to the City, on both the 2nd and
> the 3rd both of which arrived at Central 7 mins late. 131500 have my call
> and the reason why on record for both the 2nd and the 3rd. I faxed the
Carl
> Scully's office suggesting that him and us were being mislead. I now see
the
> figures have been changed to 99.1%  for the 3rd :)
>
> Something funny....... Every time a train has run more than 5 mins late I
> have rung 131500 to ask for a reason why and to have a complaint put on
> record. A few weeks back I was actually called back by a CityRail employee
> to defend CityRail. I allowed her to do this. I then told her that I was
> actually on a train bound for East Hills that was actually running 14 mins
> late. It was a fine day and it was very early afternoon well out of the
> peak. The only thing that she could say was, "well, at least we are
> consistent".
>
> Finally...... after 3 years of phoning 131500 the TVM machine at East
Hills