Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)

"Dino64" <dino64@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
3a87a32e@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a87a32e@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Come on David Mayall, You've been strangely silent during this debate,
were
> all waiting for your comments!

Yes, he has been rather quiet.

 Personally, I'd like to hear how you saved
> all those passengers.

Considering that was a good nine months before he was born.

Quite a remarkable claim.

> Dino

He also had been known to tell people that he was: the first person to  ride
on Sydney's first electric train, travel on *all* of the last loco hauled
passenger trains and have driven one of the Hammersley Iron trains at 16 all
by himself.

Luckily, I don't photograph where he hangs out anymore, so I haven't heard
his latest claims to fame.  And he used to worry about being "the laughing
stock of the railway fraternity".

Cheers,
John.