Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)

Everyone,

I would like you to see what an absolute fuckwit this David Mayall is.

Please read the following email that was sent to me(and please get out the
calculator and do the math).

I knew there were a couple of crankers on here, I think we now have our latest
contender for the Darwin award(previously held by Vidman for his timing on
posting about Granville) but this guy takes the cake.

It is a shame a newsgoup such as this attracts such vermin and filth but I
guess thats what happens in a public forum.

And the fucking weasel didn't  even have the guts to post it on the group he
sent just to me(what an honour).

Look forward to your thoughts,

Regards BEE EFF