Re: Derail at Singleton

Where exactly was it?? I went for a drive up that way last night, out as far
as Cox's gap (western side, turned around at the train line) and didn't see
anything out of place on any of the train line that I could see.  Only thing
that caught my eye was a red signal, with no train present past it, but that
was further out past the Baerami Creek turnoff.

Al

3a850bc4_3@news01.one.net.au">news:3a850bc4_3@news01.one.net.au...