Re: Derail at Singleton

Wont this stuff up freight trains between Melbourne and Brisbane over the
weekend due to the Northern track being closed between Epping and Hornsby
(NSW) due to new platforms being installed at Cheltenham and other works in
this area?
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3a826ab0@news1.idx.com.au">news:3a826ab0@news1.idx.com.au...