Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

"f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
3a8265fe$0$16376$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a8265fe$0$16376$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> So you ex guard ......will you tell me what happens if you cross from the
> down local at Summer Hill  to the down suburban........to the down
> main.........you cannot make a stop at  Ashfield as there`s  no platform
on
> the down main line......

And your point is? Most people know that, even those of us who are not
drivers (or ex-guards).

As for road knowledge, how about the two drivers (I doubt that they were
ex-guards) who took SL-2, Melbourne - Sydney Express, to Central Platform
24 - why didn't their road knowledge make them stop in advance, once they
received "one-and-a-half" a signal too early?

> The real reason for these signs  is so  guards who
> masquerade as drivers know what the next station is!!!!!!!

And there we have a perfect example of a close minded dickhead. No doubt,
many of the former-guards-now-drivers are total morons who should not be
there. But then, so are a lot of the current-drivers-never-guards - in any
job you get a bad batch of workers who are total morons and halfwits. We
have one of them posting here (known as f.r.u.i.t.b.e.t).

Dave