Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

"f.u.i.t.b.e.t" wrote:

> So you ex guard ......will you tell me what happens if you cross from the
> down local at Summer Hill  to the down suburban........to the down
> main.........you cannot make a stop at  Ashfield as there`s  no platform on
> the down main line......The real reason for these signs  is so  guards who
> masquerade as drivers know what the next station is!!!!!!!

This pathetic example has no relevance to the original question.  In your
example, it is possible to stop at Ashfield on the Down Local, the Terminating
Road and the Down Suburban.  The original question was relating to the Down
Illawarra Local at Tempe - There is no way a train can stop at Wolli Creek from
there.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au