Re: Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are *))

If I was still driving I would not give load sheets or cab rides to anyone
with an attitude lke that.we used to help anyone after information if they
approched the right way
Fred Morley
3a86171f$0$16394$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a86171f$0$16394$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...