Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are *))

"JoeC" <jcostello@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
geah6.1296$FU5.44602@ozemail.com.au">news:geah6.1296$FU5.44602@ozemail.com.au...
> Hear Hear !!!!
>
> This prick needs some behaviour modification............

You know, Aus.rail has always been a fiesty little newsgroup..

Until a couple of months ago, contributors used to flame one another.. have
a little bit of a spat and get on with life.

But in the last few months, contributors such as BEE EFF, F.U.I.T.B.E.T, iyb
and some other newbies have gone right off the edge.

These people are just encouraging railway staff to bag the crap out of
gunzels, they have introduced more fluent bad language than I have EVER seen
in the group, and created a general unrest.

And people wonder why individuals create egroup/yahoo groups with limited
membership or even invitation only membership....

Sure there are some misinformed people around this group, but unless they
make their case public in this forum, they will never learn the truth. And
what do we do to encourage their learning curve? We bag em!

Surely you guys could help gunzels to understand how it works by being
reasonable to them, rather than just flying off and treating them like
insignificant beings.

One day, aus.rail will just have a couple of train drivers in and no-one
slag off at... because everyone else went and joined a private group to get
away from all the bullshit.

Its the way its heading, and no-one seems interested in stopping it.

Tony. (who only pops in occasionally to see if things are getting better)