Re: Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are *))

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
5ujh6.929$Db.2638@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:5ujh6.929$Db.2638@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> But in the last few months, contributors such as BEE EFF, F.U.I.T.B.E.T,
iyb
> and some other newbies have gone right off the edge.

One of the reasons why there seems to be no substantial "content" in this
thing anymore.  YahooGroups seems to be the way to go.  Vicrail-News (as an
example) is fantastic.  None of this "flaming" crap occurs, and I have
learned more off it in a week than I have this year in aus.rail.

> These people are just encouraging railway staff to bag the crap out of
> gunzels

The rep of train enthusiasts is bad enough - you are right, it just enforces
it

> One day, aus.rail will just have a couple of train drivers in and no-one
> slag off at... because everyone else went and joined a private group to
get
> away from all the bullshit.

That day has arrived - it is happening already.