Re: Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers(was Re: Guards are *))

in article 5ujh6.929$Db.2638@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au, Tony Gatt at
baulko@optushome.com.au wrote on 2/10/01 3:43 PM:

> One day, aus.rail will just have a couple of train drivers in and no-one
> slag off at... because everyone else went and joined a private group to get
> away from all the bullshit.

Errrr other way around, just about every rail employee that I know that has
internet access has given up on this ng because they are tired of smartass
no nothings telling them how the railways work.

Soon this will be a 100% gunzel newsgroup that will have nothing but
insignificant sightings posted.

With most gunzels a little bit of knowledge is dangerous, they think that
standing at Nth. Melbourne writing down passenger train consists and taking
a few pics makes them an expert.

Mark