Re: Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are *))

"Paul McCabe" <a@a.com> wrote in message
9654ju$c7r$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9654ju$c7r$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...

| "BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
| 3A860226.BDEB38B1@pnc.com.au">news:3A860226.BDEB38B1@pnc.com.au...
|
| > I haven't been encouraging anybody to bag the crap out of anybody, I
have
| been
| > stating my opinion(my given right in this country and this forum)
|
| ...and that makes it right to use words such as f*ckwit when posting a
| message?  Come on, there are a couple of young blokes on here, about 11 or
| 12 years old.  I'm sure you wouldn't speak like that in front of them, so
| don't post language like that on here.

I haven't seen anyone of that age in years who didn't swear like a trooper
when they thought they weren't going to get in trouble for it.