Re: Guards are Cunts

I can't believe we are still trotting out this tripe, why can't you all accept
that there are some good guards, some good drivers and plenty of bad ones of
both, and let this topic die the natural death it deserves.

After all with all the email tennis all you are doing is fulling into guard
haters trap and making yourselves all look exceptionally STUPID.

Change the chanell of get FOXTEL........over

BEE EFF .....out