Re: Guards are Cunts

Learn how to spell wanker!!!.........And guards are cunts.....freeloading
cunts riding around pressing a few buttons........when you need some
assisting in fault rectification they are useless.....I remember going back
to one of these fuckwits to ask if their car was pulling the power
.........cockhead`s reply NO DEFINITELY NOT MINE....so one went on to the
5th car and on to the eighth power tested them all was ok .......then back
to their car and power tested it and as soon as one applied power there was
an explosion from within the high tension circuits and the power went
off..... well as I have said before they are sub intelligent matter
functioning in their own pathetic eco system.....vermin
95h1h5$1bk$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95h1h5$1bk$1@nnrp1.deja.com...