Re: Guards are Cunts

In article <981163051.3a7b5c2ba4434@webmail.cotse.com>,
  Guard Hater <guardsux@cotse.com> wrote:
> All guards and traffic fuckwits are braindead, useless, jism
recepticle cunts.

May I ask why there is a sudden wave of hate against guards?

> NOBODY gives a fuck that 8121, 8122, and 8123 are running around
together.

actually, people on this forum do care about trains, so that is
somebody, and why do you care weither we do or dont?

>and do something constructive with your pathetic excuse for lives.

Constructive like posting rude messages on a railway newsgroup?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/