Re: Guards are Cunts

The story of a dog box attendant,
Well what can I say...........The piece of vermin cockroach infested piece
of nausea has been ridding around on the drivers back for many a
year......YOU guards are worthless nothing short of a piece of infested
saliva that you cough up when one has the flu you all stink like a philthy
Muslim or ajew you all smell the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3a7b7df2$1_3@news01.one.net.au">news:3a7b7df2$1_3@news01.one.net.au...