Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

"Rail Roamer" <leadscout@one.net.au> wrote in message
3a7e3cf5_5@news01.one.net.au">news:3a7e3cf5_5@news01.one.net.au...
> Section 221 (3)
> Subject to sub-section (2), a person who makes a journey in a carrigae, or
> is on land or premises for entry to which a ticket is required,
> without having in his possession a ticket that is valid for that journey
or
> entry is guilty of an offence.

Hey you'd probably know...

Is a station platform, beyond the validators, but which does not have a
"Paid area" sign displayed, and has no physical ticket barriers, within the
paid area? eg Can I legally wait to meet someone, on a typical suburban
station platform without a ticket?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia