Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

*snip*
> It's a wasteful tragedy - five young men
> at the prime of their lives going off to see a friend in a rugby game are
> now dead, and a country town is at a complete loss. I sincerely hope that
> the five deaths were not in vain, and the widespread media coverage should
> have served as a wake-up call to people who might not realise that railway
> crossings are NOT to be taken lightly.

I'm not sure if the impact will be felt throughout the community, not 8 days
before was a truck involved in a level crossing incident at Bomen, Wagga
Wagga was supposedly shocked at that accident as well..

Someone will always try to bend the rules.. and they may pay the ultimate
price as these lads did.