Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

In article <958k2l$sea$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  John Dennis <jdennis@acslink.net.au> wrote:
> In article <jehf7tclj3ouvhcofcdsv46apr992qfkrr@4ax.com>,
>   billbolton@computer.org wrote:
> > usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
> >
> >> The likelyhood of someone driving through a set of booms and into a
> >> train would most likely be significantly reduced compared to that
of
> >> driving through a set of red lights and into a train.
> >
> > They don't drive through the boom gates, they drive AROUND them.
>
> True ... although in the case in question where the idiot appeared to
be
> racing the train, weaving around booms at 160 kmh would be unlikely.
> think in this particular case, assuming the driver knew that there
were
> booms, the accident would have been avoided.  Of course, I use the
term
> "accident" with care - there is little indication that this was a true
> "accident".

It was a murder-suicide.  The driver murdered 4 people then committed
suicide.  The fuckwit has probably been guilty of attempted murder
numerous times in the past, but got caught this time.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/