Re: {Rumor) Are the VR "C" Class up for sale ?

I thought the frame had stress fractures in it that were originally
caused by a derailment on the western line and this is why it was taken
out of service. Am I completely on the wrong track here?

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au