Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

"Graeme" <grimegrime@hotmailremove.com> wrote in message
MPG.14e0cddc32461226989682@news.iprimus.com.au">news:MPG.14e0cddc32461226989682@news.iprimus.com.au...

| We are absolutely fed up and revolted  with cleaning up all the little
| pieces of brain matter,and guts,and searching for missing body parts,over
| an area of 200 to 300 meters.
| There is not much worse than trying to put a person on to a stretcher who
| has broken every bone in their body.They are just like a bowl of Jelly.No
| I tell a lie,pulling the limp body of an 8 year old out of the back seat
| is a torture in itself.

You really have my sympathies, whatever you're getting paid, it's not
enough.

| What I find really weird is that in this day of OH&S in the
| workplace,such a scenario would not be allowed to persist in a
| factory or office,yet for some twisted argument about lack of funding
| railway crossings are not seemingly considered in the equation.
| Why doesn't the train drivers union take on the operators to protect
| their members and their passengers from an inherently dangerous
| situation.

Unfortunately, our Masonic/Labor-led Union is in bed with the Masonic-led
SRA management and the Labor government and won't do very much that will
upset them.

| How long will it be before an XPT collides with a fuel tanker and a 6 car
| XPT is incinerated.All for the lack of a couple of boom gates.

Hopefully till the end of time.