Re: [Melb] Fines for private operator hit $5.9m

> Can't they make a call on the radio and get half a dozen
cops/security guys
> to board a few stops onwards, to make their presence felt?
> As has been said before, this didn't happen when there were connies.

Immediately after they took off connies, I boarded a route 19 tram
heading to Sydney Rd. There was a total freak/mentally ill guy who
shouted out to everyone stood in front of him/sword and warned he would
kill who ever is on his way. He assulted the girl stood right next to
me simply because she brough lots of luggages and couldn't let him go.
Another passenger who stood oppsitte to me shouted at this guy:

"Get off this tram or  I'll tell the driver to ring police"  But the
driver said : "It's not my business, I'm just a driver and I dont'
care "

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin