Re: NRC off the road again

Well the road has always been a tad rough through Martins creek,for that
matter the whole of the coast can be put into the same category as the rest
of the state RS.After all they cannot expect much else after a decade of
utter neglect which has got even worse since the forming of RAC.
RAC says things will not improve for at least two years I think they must
have joined the NFF as they are perpetually crying poor,but what about the
hundreds of millions of dollars  in track access charges that they have
collected but that is a different story,remember we had to have those
hateful games!!
3a62bc4c.16544038@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:3a62bc4c.16544038@news.dingoblue.net.au...