Re: Orange pensioners disadvantaged

Oh, and before anyone starts complaining and saying that CountryLink
actually DO maintain their trains, may I point out that the Dubbo 2+5
runs 7 days per week, surviving on overnight maintenance and car/loco
swaps.

A 32-34 hour gap for maintenance would be unprecedented for an entire
CountryLink XPT set, and would probably be regarded as waste.

MrPC

In article <9466mq$hva$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  petercook2705@my-deja.com wrote:
> Maintainence???
>
> CountryLink????
>
> Not Likely..
>
> MrPC
>
> In article <9460gh$c7v16$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de>,
>   "Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Maintainence??? It could be swapped around, and then there would be
> time to
> > do serious work when it's needed, rather than when it falls apart...
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/