Re: Monachist TVMs

I have personally met a few poms that I can call friends but in general I
have to agree on some (not all) points that IYB brought up in his post, I
notice that the poms are still greedy in not giving back North Ireland to
whom it belongs but I suppose the Queen has more to do with that than the
people of the country. On the dark side I have met some pretty rude and
ignorant theiving pommies come through in the tourist season. It seems as
though a lot of the English (not Irish English) people are getting some
similar views to Irish and Aus and have some similar problems. But as for
the Church Of England pommies living in Ireland, if they are so greedy and
ready to hold on to what was not originally theirs they should be shipped
out any and everywhere else like the poms did to the Irish. And for the
record, my family has Irish/Scottish descent.