Re: Monachist TVMs

Maybe you need a history lesson on how hateful the poms are.
I am I can assure not in the least bit racist.
However,these people sent good citizens ,their own citizens for a life of
banishment for doing nothing more than try to feed their families.
Then after they got them all here said oh well that is that  and when
support was requested nothing was fourth coming, lucky for blokes like
Macarthur.
I suppose the article in the SMH about the poms hiding the facts about mad
cow disease and exporting and not telling anybody the very feed linked to
that disease are wrong and racists as well,oh thats right they can say and
do what they like.
I am sorry that I do not want to have anything to do with such a class
driven deceitful race such as them.
And for the record I am Irish decent and look at how they starved them and
how many died as a result of those actions.
UK196.8$kb5.1264@ozemail.com.au">news:UK196.8$kb5.1264@ozemail.com.au...