Re: [Melb] Citadis: Seat Layout

Bill Bolton wrote:

> "Andy B" <gunzel0@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>

> > I think the point being driven at is that every other tram has been built
> > specifically for Melbourne conditions
>
> Wrong.
>
> > , or been purchased and imported based on the suitability for Melbourne.
>
> Again, wrong.

Really, Bill? Why don't you share your exclusive knowledge with the rest
of us. My copy of the most recent Destination City is right here beside
me.

Which of the well over 1500 electric trams that have run in Melbourne
were not built or acquired with Melbourne's conditions in mind?

Tell us the fleet number and I will go to the appropriate page.

Next thing you will be claiming that the Citadis and Combinos were
bought because they were designed for Melbourne conditions.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand