Re: [NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

<snip>

> > On through running Carlingford trains, about 15 years ago a down
Mountains
> > U-boat I was on (well loaded with fare paying passengers) was
diverted through
> > Clyde Yard on the line closest to the up west.  Is this no longer
possible?

> This is still possible, if you clip and lock all the facing points.

Considering that there are not many through trains, and considering
Cityrail's purpose is to move people, couldn't they make arrangements
for this for two weeks? Oh, sorry, I forgot - the ASM at Hornsby
reminded me a while back that Cityrail's "not here to serve passengers,
we're here to run trains".

Dongbert.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/