Re: [NSW] Picture taking at stations (Please Read)

> | to all

<snip>

> | thing which surprises me is why on earth do the authorities have
> | suspicion over a 13yr?!? (Me)

<snip>

> Having said that, it is popular for graffitists to photograph their
work and
> it is possible that they thought you were one of them. Don't forget,
you
> don't need to have "graffitist" tattooed to your forehead.

Maika, I think you and "Erk" have both hit the nail on the head. I was
often hassled as a youngster - the last time at about age 17 when the
first Tangara set was on display at Sydney Terminal for Barrie
Unsworth's re-election campaingn. The 4-car set was crawling with
transit police (a ratio of TP-public of about 3:1!) I sat down to
change a film and they jumped on me. An even younger enthusaist friend
had his backpack emptied on the platform 'looking for textas'. Poor
kid, he was just a mini-gunzel and they treated him like he was in the
IRA.

Hassles stopped when I had to start shaving. So chin up mate, keep on
doing the right thing, and don't let them (or the smartarses in this
newsgroup) turn you off trains.

Dongbert.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/