Re: [NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

<dongbert@my-deja.com> wrote in message 94fe2i$uf3$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94fe2i$uf3$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> <snip>
>

> Considering that there are not many through trains, and considering
> Cityrail's purpose is to move people, couldn't they make arrangements
> for this for two weeks? Oh, sorry, I forgot - the ASM at Hornsby
> reminded me a while back that Cityrail's "not here to serve passengers,
> we're here to run trains".
>
> Dongbert.
>

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Yes - it's the classic "Yes Minister" situation of the efficiently run
hospital which didn't have any patients.
As long as the trains run on time (at their destination), whether or not
they stop to pick up those problems called passengers, the bureaucracy is
happy.

Regards

David Bennetts