[NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

On Thursday 18th the points linking the Carlingford/Sandown lines to the
main western line at Clyde failed. All through trains between
Carlingford and the City terminated at Clyde. The normal Clyde -
Carlingford shuttle services were unaffected.

Now a notice has appeared at stations on the Carlingford line
apologising for the failure (a nice touch) and stating that because of
the failure, there will be no through trains until Monday 5th of
February when the points will be repaired. That's over two weeks to
repair them! Apparently, like my new lounge sofa, they are being hand
made in Italy!!!

The shuttle trains (and presumably, the Sandown container services)
would be unaffected because they can enter and leave via the sidings at
Clyde yard.

Come-on RSA/SRA (or whatever the recombined-devolved relevant authority
is now called), you can do better than that!!!

To reply to me direct, remove one of the "w"s from the return address