Re: [NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

Passing through Clyde late on Friday I noticed that two of the frogs on the
diamond for the up west and down Carlingford line had been removed and
replaced with plain rail for the up west line - so rather than the points (or
perhaps as well as the points) it appears the diamond is the main problem.

On through running Carlingford trains, about 15 years ago a down Mountains
U-boat I was on (well loaded with fare paying passengers) was diverted through
Clyde Yard on the line closest to the up west.  Is this no longer possible?

Chris

3A68A127.A88EC6F5@ozemail.com.au">news:3A68A127.A88EC6F5@ozemail.com.au...