Re: Overland 114 years old today (Jan 19)

> Recently there's a surge in passengers number, I think the patronage
is
> now better then late AN years and is continue rising. In fact the
train
> attracts many people who never travel by train on this corridor.  From
> April this year GSR will improve  on board facilities, hope this will
> help the future of this train.

This is understood, but the vagaries of modern life mean nothing is
secure... the cancellation of the Overland has been announced (and then
revoked) in the past. So, the question about 'heritage listing' it
still stands.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/