Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

Rail Roamer <leadscout@one.net.au> wrote in message
3a70e402_3@news01.one.net.au">news:3a70e402_3@news01.one.net.au...

> But when you have people who know how the system works and avoid doing the
> right and LAWFUL thing each and everytime they use the system there can be
> no excuse. It is the law plain and simple.
> Bayside TPE Authorised Officer

What is a TPE?

Tell me, why is it that 3 out of 6 days I travel, on average, I am unable to
purchase a ticket from my originating station, because the machine I need to
use (one that takes notes, or C/C) is out of service, not accepting cards,
etc.?    And then why is it that I get grilled at destination stations or on
trains by RPO's for not having a ticket, because the contractor obviously is
unable to maintain the equipment properly?

--
Look Closer
Andy B.