Re: Hughendon - Winton

Off Hughenden Thurs am (the wee hours), about 6 or so hours to Winton, leave
Winton late afternoon/early evening, and arrive Hughenden late Thurs
night/early Fri morning. The Inlander ex Townsville Wed night connects with
the H'den-Winton service, but there is no connection for the return trip.

The "Yarakalander" departs Yaraka at app 6.45p Wednesday, and arrives at
Emerald at approx 10am Thurs IIRC.

All of the top of my head, i'm afraid.

Oh yes, the standard Qld caveat: "All trains subject to cancellation or
alteration without notice".....

John mccandless
Cloncurry Qld Au