Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

Well because we live in the computer age and there are also alot of mongrels
out there who go out of there way each and every day to bugger up the
machine so they dont have to get a ticket. Then people such as you get
caught in the middle.
Whilst unfortunate it happens.
One way you can minimze your chances of being 'grilled' is to do a bulk
purchase or seeing as though you travel 6 days out of 7 why not get a weekly
ticket? This way you have the same ticket for each and every day, and only
need to do one purchase each week.
Might not suit you but going by what you wrote it is an option.

Look for solutions.