Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

TPE = Train Patrol Employee. (Security)
Similar to a Customer Service Employee (Ticket Inspectors) who does
Ticketing Offences. Only we tend to target anti-social behaviour and try to
minimize damage etc. Those who work directly for Bayside Trains will have
the powers of an authorised officer of the state of Victoria under the
Transport Act of 1983.
This means basically we can issue people fines/infringements notices for
offences under this act. All other transport operators in the metro area
also have similar officers.

Uwoc6.28012$Xx3.160624@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:Uwoc6.28012$Xx3.160624@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...